Yummy Curd Sandwich Recipe at Home
Most of the sandwiches are simple and easy to prepare, this curd sandwich is one among them. Sandwiches have several variation when it comes to stuffing. This sandwich is yet another diverse one.
This is sandwich recipe is a quick and tasty dish where you can enjoy the spiced veggie curd filling. This sandwich is a good option for the people who don’t like to consume mayo or cheese.
Curd Sandwich Ingredients
- Curd – 400 gms
- Bread Slices
- Capsicum – 1/2 cup
- Carrot – 1/2 cup
- Onion – 1 no
- Green Chili – 1 no
- Kashmiri Chili Powder – 1 tsp
- Chaat Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Leaves
See Also: Quick Made Cheesy Veg Chapati Quesadilla
- First we have to make the hung yogurt to make the filling.
- Take curd and strain the water from it using a cloth so that it would be thick. Let the curd sit for an hour.
- Do not dry the curd completely. The curd needs to be little creamy for us to make the sandwich.
- Take this curd in a bowl, add finely chopped capsicum, grated carrot, chopped onion and green chilli
- Along with all the above add kashimiri chilli powder. Adjust the spice according to your taste.
- Finally add chaat masala powder, salt and chopped coriander leaves. Mix everything together. The filling is done. Let us toast the bread now.
- In a tawa, add a little butter. Toast the bread on both sides. Spread some butter on the bread before you flip it.
- Once toasted, spread the filling in one side of the bread. Make sure you spread it uniformly. Now press the other bread on it.
- The curd sandwich is ready to be enjoyed with your favorite sauce or ketchup.
Changeover: Here we have used capsicum, carrot. You can use any other vegetables as per your desire. However adding corn to this sandwich is gives you a good and yummy taste. Kids enjoy a lot.