Street Style Spicy Paneer Frankie
Paneer Frankie is a simple and easy prepared with the leftover chapati. This is generally recognized to be the street food snack yet a perfect dinner. It is quite a favorite dish for not only kids yet for all age groups.
Paneer Frankie Ingredients
- Paneer – 200 Grams
- Curd – 3 Tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 Tsp
- Kashmir Chili Powder – 1 Tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 Tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 Tsp
- Chaat Masala – 1/2 Tsp
- Salt – 1/2 Tsp
- Juice Of 1/2 Lemon
- Oil – 2 Tsp
To Make Mint & Coriander Chutney
- Mint Leaves
- Coriander Leaves
- Green Chili – 2 Nos
- Garlic – 2 Cloves
- Juice Of 1/2 Lemon
- Cumin Seeds – 1/4 Tsp
- Curd – 2 Tsp
- Kala Namak – 1/4 Tsp
To Make Vegetable Salad
- Onion – 1 No. Thinly Sliced
- Capsicum – 1 No. Thinly Sliced
- Carrot – 1 No.
- Chaat Masala – 1 Tsp (Optional)
See Also : Quick Made Cheesy Veg Chapati Quesadilla
- Take the paneer and cut into small cubes.
- Let us first start with marinating the paneer, take the paneer in a large bowl add curd, turmeric powder, Kashmir chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, chaat masala powder, salt, lemon juice.
- Mix everything well and let it sit for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile let us make the mint and coriander chutney, In a mixer take mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chili, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, cumin seeds, curd, water and blend them to a fine smooth paste.
- Finally add kala namak (which is nothing but black salt )to the blended chutney. Mix and keep them aside.
- Next let us fry the marinated paneer. In a pan once heated, add some oil and start frying the paneer. Cook the paneer in high flame for about 5 minutes. Once cooked let them rest for a while.
- Let us make a quick vegetable salad for the frankie. For this in a large bowl add chopped onions, thinly sliced capsicum, carrot, shredded cabbage.
- To give the ingredients a little flavor and punch add chaat masala powder. However this step is optional. Mix altogether.
- Its time to assemble the paneer frankie roll. Heat the pre-made chapati.
- Take the chapati and spread the mint chutney in it evenly. Place the mixed vegetables., then add the fried paneer.
- Roll the frankie and serve it immediately.