Quick Made Cheesy Veg Chapati Quesadilla
We are going to make a cheesy veg chapati quesadilla which is simply easier one to make at home. Kids will love to eat this kind of sandwich which is stuffed with paneer and it tastes good.
Ingredients For Chapati Quesadilla:
- Processed cheese
- Paneer – 200 Grams
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Chopped garlic – 2 tsp
- Chopped ginger – 2 tsp
- Green chili – 1 no.
- Onion – 1 no. chopped
- Tomato – 2 no’s chopped
- Green capsicum – 1/2 cup
- Red capsicum – 1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Pav bhaji masala – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Coriander leaves
See Also: Golden Grillz Bombay Masala Toast
- Place a pan in a stove pour some oil, add ginger, garlic, green chilli and onion in it.
- Stir them well and add some green capsicum, red capsicum. Mix and saute it.
- Add some tomatoes and mix them until the tomato become mushy.
- Now sprinkle some turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, pav bhaji masala powder and salt as per your taste.
- Combine everything and saute for a while until the aroma comes.
- At this stage add some cubed paneer into it.
- Mix altogether, squeeze a juice of one lemon and stir the mixture.
- Let it cook for a while and turn off the stove.
- Take a chapati, grate the processed cheese and put the grated cheese in one side of chapati on top of cheese put the paneer filling which we have already prepare. Again put some cheese on it and fold them.
- Meanwhile place a tawa and pour some ghee on it.
- Fold the chapati, place them in a tawa and pour some butter on all side.
- Gently flip it on other side and toast them. Make sure that you toast the chapati sandwich on both side.
- Here the delicious cheesy veg chapati quesadilla is ready to eat as a evening snack at home with some sauce dip or mint chutney.