How To Prepare Tawa Cheese Burger
Tawa cheese burger is a street style burger which we can make at home in a very simple method. Especially we are using paneer, capsicum and mozzarella cheese in this burger. For spicy taste schezwan paste is used in this recipe.
Actually it tastes awesome and with no doubt cheese melts in it, making the recipe more mouth watering. Try this one at home. For more recipe visit our website tasteUwish.com.
See Also: Yummy Curd Sandwich Recipe at Home
Ingredients For Tawa Cheese Burger:
- Burger Bun
- Some butter
- Onion – 1 no. (chopped)
- Tomato – 2 no’s (chopped)
- Capsicum – 1 no. (chopped)
- Paneer – 200 grams
- Mozzarella cheese – 1 cup of grated
- Ginger – 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Garlic – 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Few chaat masala
- Schezwan paste
- Fresh chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
See Also : Crunchy Garlic Bread Bites With Cheese Sauce
- Place a wide sauce pan on the stove, put 2 tablespoons of butter into it.
- Once the butter start to melt, add finely chopped onion, ginger and garlic. Saute them for a while.
- Add some chopped capsicum, tomatoes and stir them until it gets mushes.
- Sprinkle some salt, chaat masala and schezwan paste or sauce according to your taste and mix them.
- Put some cubed paneer and freshly grated mozzarella cheese in it and combine everything well.
- When it is done, finally garnish with some freshly chopped coriander leaves in it. Now the stuffing is ready to fill on the burger.
- Take a burger bun and cut them in the middle before it reaches the end to stuff the filling. But make sure that not to cut the burger fully.
- Now stuff the filling in the burger bun, which we have already prepared.
- Place a tawa on the stove and put some butter in it. This step is optional if you wish to like add few onion, grated cheese, schezwan paste or sauce and some coriander leaves. Mix them well.
- Gently roll the filled burger bun on the tawa and toast them on one side, once it gets toasted on one side, then flip it to another side.
- Make sure that it should be toasted on all sides.
- Here the tawa cheese burger is ready to eat. Please do enjoy trying this burger at home.