Tossed Radish Salad
Today we our going to prepare the radish salad which we are good for our skin, digestion. It is simple and quick salad to make at home. While taking radish it has many benefits which may supports heart health. We are using only few ingredients in this salad recipe, so try doing this radish salad at home. Red radish has vitamin A, E and also high on antioxidants, fibre, magnesium, etc. It helps to enhance immune system.
See Also : Healthy Chicken Broccoli Salad
Ingredients For Radish Salad:
- Red radishes – 5 to 10 no’s thinly sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Fresh lime juice – 2 tbsp
- Orange juice – 1 tbsp
- Mild Chilli – 1 tsp (optional)
- Few mint leaves or coriander leaves chopped
- Salt to taste
See Also : Healthy Roast veges in home
- Take the radish, thinly sliced them. Add some salt in a bowl and put the sliced radish into it.
- Pour some water in a bowl and soaked the radish with salt for about 15 minutes in the water.
- After it is done, strain the water and keep them aside.
- To make dressing add some freshly ground pepper on top of soaked radish and drizzle some orange juice into it.
- Stir them together and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Once the radish mixture sets well, place a pan on the stove.
- Add the radish mixed with dressing in a pan and toss them.
- Sprinkle some mild chilli, some more grounded pepper and salt as per your taste.
- Combine everything well and continue stirring it at low medium flame.
- Make sure that radish should not over burn or over cooked, it should be cooked mildly.
- If required add the lime juice as per your desire. Once the radish gets cooked turn off the stove.
- Finally garnish with herbs such as mint leaves or coriander leaves on top.
- Enjoy eating the salads hot and spicy and send us the feedback of this recipe.