Luscious Potatoes And String Beans Salad
Potato is the one of the favorite vegetable of everyone, because it can be cooked easily and also tastes awesome. Potato well go with rice, chapati etc. Now we are going to make salad with red potatoes and string beans as a main ingredients in this recipe. Red Potato are fully loaded with Vitamin B, fibre, Iron and potassium. So try take taking potatoes once in the month.
Ingredients For Potatoes And String Beans Salad:
- Red Potatoes – 3 no.
- String Beans – 1 no.
- Red Onions – 1 no.
- Olive Oil – 4 tbsp
- White Wine Vinegar – 3 tbsp
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- White Pepper – 1 tsp
See Also : Healthy Rajma and Corn Salad
- Take red potatoes and roughly cut them into half. Place a sauce pan on the stove, pour enough water to boil the potatoes.
- When the water turns to boil add the red potatoes into it. Boil them about 15-20 minutes until it is completely cooked.
- Once the potatoes cooked well turn off the stove and strain the water.
- Cool them completely and refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile take the string beans and bring it to boil for about 3 minutes. Same process as red potatoes.
- After the string beans is done, drain the water, cool them and refrigerator for a while.
- Take the red onion and slice them into half inch size and keep them aside.
- Now it’s time to arrange the salad, take out cooled potatoes and string beans.
- Combine the potatoes, string beans, red onion in a bowl.
- To make the dressing drizzle some olive oil on top of the mixture.
- Pour some white wine vinegar, sprinkle oregano, white pepper and salt to enhance the taste.
- Mix them gently with two handle and check for seasoning. If anything required add as per your desire.
- Here the luscious red potatoes and string beans salad is ready to serve for your dearest one.