Delicious 24 Hours Potato Salad
This 24 hours potato salad is a healthy one to eat and make at home. But it should be refrigerate for 24 hours then it is ready to taste and serve for your loved one. With the minimum required ingredients it can be prepare.
Potato is always a kids loved vegetable, so obviously kids favorite salad. Everyone try do this potato salad at home and see the ingredients and preparation to make this salad below.
Ingredients For 24 Hours Potato Salad:
- Cabbage – 1 medium size shredded fine
- Potatoes – 6 small thinly sliced
- Eggs – 6 boiled thinly sliced
- Onion- 1 sliced in ring
- Bell pepper – 1 sliced thin in a rings
- Mayonnaise – 1 cup
- Some Salt to taste
- Few Pepper
See Also: Healthy Rajma and Corn Salad
- First we need to boil the potatoes, pour some water in pressure cooker or in a pan and half cook the potatoes. Cool them for a while and keep it aside
- Peel off the potato skin and slice them thinly into pieces.
- Meanwhile take eggs and pour some water in a pan, once the water turns to boil place the egg and let it bowl for about 20 minutes.
- Once the egg is cooked turn off the stove, cool them and peel the eggshell. Keep it side wise.
- To make the salad dressing take a cup of mayonnaise or as per your carving in that sprinkle some salt and freshly crushed pepper in it, mix them well.
See Also: Healthy Chicken Broccoli Salad
- Prepare the salads by place the layer of the finely shredded cabbage pieces in a round salad bowl.
- Now add the cooked thinly sliced potato layer, boiled egg, layer of ring onion and bell pepper.
- Make sure you repeat the process in between of every layers you need to add the dressing that is mayonnaise which we already prepared.
- Cover the salads and refrigerate them for about 24 hours.
- Before you serve the salads cool them for a while and platter it as per desire.