Simple and Savory Sweet Corn Fried Rice
A one of the kind dish of rice fried with some nutrient vegetables has been never unsuccessful in satisfying our taste buds. In addition to that enhancing it with sweet corns and with no doubt our taste buds are sure to blow up. The sweetness of the corns along with the spiciness of the spices and different vegetables coming jointly to form a unusual but celestial taste has never failed to fulfill our cravings! This Sweet Corn Fried rice recognized to be the perfect dish to be served at any festivals and events, the recipe for this aromatic dish is amazingly quite easy and simple!
Sweet Corn Fried Rice Ingredients
- Sesame Oil/Oil – 1 Tbsp
- Onion – 1 no. chopped
- Few Garlic Cloves Chopped
- A piece of Ginger chopped
- Spring onions – 1 no. bunch
- Green Capsicum – 1/2 no. chopped
- Red Capsicum – 1/2 no. chopped
- Yellow Capsicum – 1/2 no. chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder – 1 Tsp
- Cooked Sweet Corn kernels – 1 cup
- Spring onion stalk – 1/2 no.
- Cooked Basmati Rice – 1 bowl
- Take a wide Sauce pan, pour some sesame oil in it. If you don’t have sesame oil just use normal cooking oil.(Sesame oil will increase the flavor, taste and aroma of the dish)
- Heat the oil in that, add some chopped onion. Saute till the onion comes transparent in color.
- Once the color changed add ginger, garlic, spring onion, and the different colored capsicums. Saute them well.
- Season it with some salt and Pepper. Mix everything well.
- Now its time to add the cooked corn kernels, add them and saute for few minutes.
- Add half of the spring onion stock. Fry them at intervals so that the vegetables do not stick in the pan.
- Finally add cooked rice and stir them evenly. Make sure that the rice and vegetables are properly blended together.
- Here we go this simple and delicious corn fried rice is ready to be served hot.