Quickly Prepare Batata Poha At Home
This batata poha is very simple and easy to prepare at home. Kids will love to eat this recipe. Poha is good source of carbohydrate and also rich in fibre. Poha has high nutrient and it is a very healthy Indian breakfast.
If any one loves to eat poha then you should try this style of batata poha at home. It flavors good and it is easy digestive one. Everyone can eat this poha recipe because poha has low in calories.
See Also: Unique South Indian Style Masala Idli
Ingredients for Batata Poha:
- Poha – 200 grams
- Potato – 1 no.
- Onion – 1 no. chopped
- Green chili – 2 no’s chopped
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Asafoetida powder – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Some curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Ghee – 1 tsp
- Few roasted peanuts
- Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
See Also: Healthy And Tasty Mutton Kheema Soup
- Take a poha in a bowl, wash them and drain the water. Keep them aside.
- Place a sauce pan on the stove, pour some oil. In that time cut the potato into small cube size.
- Now add the chopped potato into it and fry them until it turns transparent.
- Once the potato turns color transfer it to the plate.
- In a same pan add few mustard seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetida powder, chopped onion and green chilli.
- Saute them until the onion slightly turns color, add some curry leaves, few roasted peanuts.
- Sprinkle some salt as per your taste, turmeric powder, add the fried potato. Stir it for a while.
- At this stage add the poha into it and mix altogether. Drizzle some ghee on top and turn off the stove.
- Finally garnish with some freshly chopped coriander leaves and mix them well.
- Here the batata poha is ready to serve hot and enjoy eating them at home.
- Try doing this batata poha recipe at home and share us the feedback of this dish.