Healthy And Tasty Multigrain Dosa
Are you looking for a different kind of breakfast at home, here is the healthy and tasty multigrain dosa which makes your tummy full and boost your immunity. This dosa is very easy to make and delicious to crave. We always make a simple idly and dosa at home, but adding the multi grains it flavor good to eat. Especially kids will love to eat this kind of dosa.
Ingredients For Multigrain Dosa:
- Chana Dal – 1/4 cup
- Urad Dal – 1/4 cup
- Toor Dal – 1/4 cup
- Moong Dal – 1/4 cup
- Corn Kernels – 1/4 cup
- Green Gram Dal – 1/4 cup
- Black Gram Dal – 1/4 cup
- Ragi – 1/4 cup
- Foxtail Millet – 1/4 cup
- Red / Brown Rice – 1 1/2 cup
- Green Chillies – 3 no’s
- Ginger – 1 piece
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
See Also : Mouth-Watering Coconut Fish Curry
- Take a bowl add quarter cups of Chana dal, Toor dal, Moong dal and Urad dal into it.
- Add corn kernels, green gram dal and black gram dal in it and mix them.
- Now put Ragi, foxtail millet, one and half cups of red rice into it and pour some water to soak all the multigrain for about 8 hours.
- Once it is soaked, put them in a mixture jar and pour some water to blend altogether.
- Make sure that batter should be in a dropping consistency.
- At this stage add a piece of ginger, chopped green chilli, coriander leaves, and sprinkle some salt as per your taste and again blend it.
- Pour the batter in bowl and leave them for about 8 hours to ferment.
- When the batter gets fermented, mix them well and if it is too thick add some water into it.
- Place a tawa in a stove, once the tawa gets heated pour some multigrain batter to make dosa and spread them evenly.
- Sprinkle some oil on all sides, since it is cooked on one side flip the dosa on another side and cook them.
- The healthy and tasty multigrain dosa is ready to serve hot with any kind of chutney or gravy as per your carving.