Easy To Make Pudina Paratha (mint paratha)
Everyone look for different and simple dish to make at home. Here comes the pudina paratha which is made with fresh mint leaves and some spices add on it. This is also a healthy one to eat, because mint leaves are rich in nutrients.
Mint leaves is good for your diet too. So try doing this pudina paratha at home and if you wish to look for more recipe visit our website tasteUwish.com and comment us back.
See Also : Quickly Prepare Batata Poha At Home
Ingredients For Pudina Paratha:
- Wheat flour – 2 cups
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chaat masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Freshly chopped mint leaves
- Salt to taste
- Some water
See Also : How To Make Sabudana Thalipeeth
- To make the paratha, take a bowl add 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Sprinkle some spices such as turmeric powder, chaat masala powder and chilli powder.
- Add some cumin seeds, freshly chopped a bunch of mint leaves into it.
- To enhance the taste add some salt to taste.
- Now gradually pour some water accordingly and knead the dough.
- Knead the dough for about 15 minutes until you get them soften.
- Drizzle some oil on it and continue kneading the dough.
- After you finish kneaded, shower again little amount of oil on top of it.
- Close them with wet cotton cloth on top and leave it for about 30 minutes.
- Once the dough is ready take them out and make them into a small balls.
- Now roll the balls into flatten like paratha and keep them aside.
- Heat the tawa, once it gets heated place the paratha and drizzle some ghee on it.
- When it gets cooked on one side then flip it to other side. Make sure that you cook them until it turns transparent on both side.
- Once it is done, then continue the same for another and platter them.
- Here the pudina paratha is ready to serve hot with any gravy or raita.