Appetizing Egg Kothu Parotta
Everyone like to eat parotta but here we are going to prepare egg kothu parotta. It really taste awesome. If parotta is left over don’t worry immediately you can make egg kothu parotta with few ingredients at home. Especially kids will enjoy it to eat. Lets check out the ingredients below and preparation to make this appetizing egg kothu parotta.
See Also : Luscious Telegana Chicken
Ingredients For Egg Kothu Parotta :
- Parotta – 3 no’s
- Egg – 4 no’s
- Oil – 2 or 3 tbsp
- Chopped onion
- Green chili – 2 no’s
- Chopped garlic
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Tomato – 2 no’s chopped
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chili powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Few curry leaves
- Some fresh coriander leaves
- Chicken salna – 1/2 cup (optional)
- Crushed pepper
- Salt to taste
See Also : Authentic Street Style Chicken Salna
- Take a left over parotta and make them into small pieces. Keep them aside.
- Place a wide sauce pan on the stove, pour some oil, add some chopped onion, garlic and green chilli.
- Saute them until the onion gets transparent, now put some ginger garlic paste and stir it.
- Add some tomatoes and mix everything well until tomatoes gets mushy.
- Now sprinkle some spicy such as turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and salt to enhance the taste. Mix altogether.
- Make a well in the centre and drizzle some oil in it.
- Gently crack the egg one by one in the centre of the sauce pan.
- Put some crushed pepper and combine everything well, until the masala mix with the egg.
- At this stage put the small pieces of parotta in it and give a quick mix.
- Add some chicken salna it taste really good. But this one is optional, if would you like then add according to your taste.
- Finally garnish with some freshly chopped curry leaves and coriander leaves on top.
- Here now the appetizing egg kothu parotta is ready to serve with chicken salna by aside. Or else you can eat it as it is without any side dish too.