Sweeten Creamy Kesar Rabdi
This kesar rabdi is very sweeten dessert also which is used in malpua recipe too. It taste luscious and odor aromatic flavor. Is important that only with milk and thick fresh cream this sweeten creamy kesar rabdi recipe can be prepared. Everyone going to love and enjoy this recipe. Especially kids will adore it.
To make this kesar rabdi you need to take time to prepare them. But this recipe is very easy and simple one, only that we need time to process it. If you like this recipe then send us the feedback. For more excited and simple recipes visit our website tasteUwish.com.
See Also : Delicious Bread Butter Pudding
Ingredients For Kesar Rabdi:
- Milk – 1 litre
- Fresh Cream – 200 ml
- Sugar – 100 gram
- Few chopped pistachio
- Some chopped almond and cashew nuts
- Cardamom pods
- A Few strands of Saffron
See Also : Delicious Malpua Recipe At Home
- Place a wide sauce pan on the stove. It will be well and good if you preferably use non-stick wide and deep pan to make this rabdi.
- Pour 1 litre of milk into it and brings it to boil for a while.
- Once the milk starts to boil, add some fresh cream in it and mix well.
- Make sure that you keep the flame at low, so that it will not get burn.
- Add some cardamom pods and sprinkle a few strands of saffron to get the aromatic flavor.
- Leave the milk for about 40 minutes until it reduces to the correct consistency.
- Is important that constantly stir the milk to avoid stickiness, while it get reduces.
- When it comes to thick creamy consistency, sprinkle sugar according to your taste into it and stir altogether.
- Now the kesar rabdi is ready, so turn off the stove and transfer them to a boil.
- Garnish them with some chopped almonds, pistachio, cashew nuts and few saffron on top and serve them hot or chill as per your desire.