Quick and Tasty Banana Paniyaram/Appam
The dish which we are going to prepare is Banana Paniyaram/Appam. It is an easy evening appetizer yet a healthy and tasty dish. The kids going to love them with any hesitation to eat these lovely homemade yummy sweet snacks. Let’s see the ingredients for this tasty and easy recipe.
Ingredients For Banana Paniyaram:
- Banana – 4 to 5 Nos
- Wheat Flour- 1 Cup
- Rice Flour- 2 TBSP
- Cardamom Powder- ½ TBSP
- Jaggery– ½ Cup
- Water- ½ cup
- Few Coconut Pieces
- A Pinch of salt
- To Melt the jaggery first we are going to boil the half cups of water, Once it begins to boil add half cups of jaggery to it.
- Once jaggery dissolves stir it well and save them sidewise.
- Take 4 or 5 sliced banana to a bowl.
- Strain the jaggery syrups on the banana and gently smash it.
- Add half spoon of cardamom powder to improve the aroma of the banana Paniyaram.
- Garnish with some coconut pieces which give crunchy taste to this recipe.
- Add one cup of wheat flour, a pinch of salt which flavour the taste, two tablespoons of rice flour which make the dish a little smooth and blend them all together.
- If the batter thick adds some water to get the precise state, It should be in dropping consistency.
- Now heat the Paniyaram skillet, add some ghee to it.
- Pour the batter on the pan, Once it turns to golden brown color flip it to the other side.
- Now when you see that the Paniyaram is been cooked well on both sides turn off the stove and transfer it to the plate.
The lovely Banana Paniyaram/ Appam is ready to serve hot in the evening, very simple sweet snacks at home yet enjoyable.
Try out the dish and send us the comment on how you enjoyed.
Keywords: banana paniyaram, banana paniyaram recipe, banana paniyaram hebbars kitchen, banana paniyaram home