Oats Cranberry And Chocolate Chip Cookies
Here comes some healthy oats mixed with chocolates isn’t delicious to eat. Check out this recipe below, how to prepare at home in a simple method with and without oven. Everyone will enjoy to eat this cookies, so try doing this oats cranberry and chocolate chip cookies.
See Also : Home Made Crispy Monte Carlo Biscuits
Ingredients For Oats Cranberry And Chocolate Chip Cookies :
- Unsalted soft butter – 125 grams
- Brown sugar – 1/2 cup
- White sugar – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Egg – 1 no.
- All-purpose flour or maida – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Rolled oats – 1 cup
- Cranberries – 1/2 cup
- Chocolate chips – 125 grams dark
See Also : Delicious Bread Butter Pudding
- Blend the butter, brown sugar and white sugar together till it becomes light and feathery. Beat the egg and vanilla extract over it.
- Put some all-purpose flour or maida, baking powder and rolled oats in a bowl.
- Combine these altogether. Finally, sprinkle some of the cranberries and chocolates.
- Then roll the tablespoons full of dough into balls and put them on a lined baking tray, normally 2- 3 cms apart.
- Cook in oven in an 180°C, oven them for about 10-15 minutes, or till it turns into golden brown.
Another Method Without Oven :
- You can cook them in pressure cooker too. For that take a pressure cooker and preheat them for about 10 minutes at low medium flame.
- Once it gets preheated then, take a cookies tray or any other tray.
- Grease some butter or oil. Even you can use butter paper if you have.
- Gently place biscuits dough into the tray one by one and place them into the pressure cooker and close them.
- Let it cook for about 15 minutes at low flame. Make sure that after 10 minutes check out the lower part of the cookie, if it is done.
- When it is done, turn off the stove and cool the biscuits completely under moderate temperature.
- Finally oats cranberry and chocolate chip cookies is ready to eat. If you wish to garnish then sprinkle some icing sugar on top.