Mouth Watering Chocolate Ice Cream
With no doubt everybody would love ice cream and too if it is home made then that is incredibly special one. Here we have come up with an easy and simple ice cream recipe, The chocolate ice cream. This ever loved and favorite recipe for all.
See Also: Tangy Mango Falooda
Chocolate Ice Cream Ingredients
- Fresh Cream – 450 ml
To make Chocolate Ganache
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Fresh Cream – 1/4 cup
- Dark Semi Sweet Chocolate – 250 gms
- Cocoa powder – 1 Tbsp
- Sugar – 3 Tbsp
- It is preferable to use dark chocolate with less sweet. Cut the chocolate into small cubes.
- Lets us first make the chocolate ganache, for this in a wide pan pour the whole milk, to that add fresh cream.
- To that add chopped chocolate pieces, use a whisk to mix the chocolate ganache, that way they melt evenly and do not from any lumps.
- Make sure that you keep the flame on low while preparing the ganache.
- To this add Cocoa powder and whisk it well. Next to this add granulated sugar and mix them well.
- Once the sugar is completely dissolved and the ganache is nice and creamy, turn off the stove.
- We have to complete the cool the ganache before we mix it into the cream. So cool the ganache.
- Meanwhile beat the fresh cream with the hand beater in a large bowl.If you don’t have a hand beater use a whisk and beat them completely.
- Whip the fresh cream for about 2 minutes in a medium high speed.
- Once the ganache as come to room temperature pour into the fresh cream.
- After adding them which both the chocolate ganache and fresh cream completely for about one minute.
- When it has come to a smooth texture, your ice cream mixture is done.
- Transfer them them to nice tub and freeze it overnight. The next take take it from the refrigerator and keep them aside for 2 minutes.
- This makes you to take the scoop easily out. Enjoy the delectable ice cream with your loved ones.
- Scoop the ice cream and serve it with chocolate syrup and chocolate chips.