Delectable Rose Milk Falooda
Rose milk falooda is a quick and simple one to make for you lovable. Which taste yummy and kids will love to eat this dessert. Since we are using sabja seeds in it, that helps reduce our body heat and may also help in weight loss. Sabja seeds has many benefits. Try this rose milk falooda dessert at home that will make your tummy full and check out the ingredient below.
Ingredients For Rose Milk Falooda:
- Sabja seeds – 1 tsp
- Vermicelli/ Sev – 1 cup
- Milk – 2 cups
- Rose syrup – 4 tsp
- Vanilla Ice cream
- Sugar to taste
- Mixed nuts
See Also : Tangy Mango Falooda
- First we need to soak the sabja seeds, for that in a bowl put the sabja seeds and pour some water into it.
- Let the sabja seeds soak for about 20 minutes until it become twice their size.
- Meanwhile pour enough water and place on the stove. When the water turns to boil add the falooda vermicelli or sev in it.
- Cook the vermicelli until it is done. Strain them and run in the cold water, so that it will not stick one together.
- In a sauce pan pour some milk and boil them, while boiling sprinkle some sugar as per your taste.
- Once the milk gets boiled turn off the stove and cool them for a while.
- After milk turns cool, place them in a refrigerator and chill them for about 30 minutes.
- Now take a glass add a two spoons of soaked sabja seeds, put some cooked vermicelli into it.
- Add some rose syrup, in that pour a cup of chilled milk in it.
- At the top of milk put a scoop of vanilla ice cream. We have used vanilla scoop but you can try as per you desire.
- Finally garnish with some mixed fruit such as roughly chopped almonds, pistachio, cashew nuts, etc.
- Now the rose milk falooda is ready to serve chilli for your loved one.
See Also : Spicy and flavored Masala Buttermilk