Delicious Bread Butter Pudding
We all love dessert and that too home made is something special always. This dessert, the Bread Butter Pudding can be made with very simple ingredients.
Bread Butter Pudding Ingredients
- Egg – 2 nos
- Milk – 200 ml
- Vanilla Essence – 1 Tsp
- Melted Butter – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Cinnamon Sugar (optional)
- Raisin (optional)
To make Custard
- Custard Powder (Vanilla Flavour) – 3 Tsp
- Milk – 1 cup
See Also: Eggless Banana Cake without Oven
- Take few breads and cut them into pieces. Let them rest aside
- Take a big bowl and let us start mixing certain ingredients together. Starting with eggs, milk, vanilla essence, half cup melted butter.
- To that add sugar. Blend everything well until all the ingredients get mixed.
- Take the cake tin and grease them with little butter. Place a butter paper at the bottom. Grease the sides as well with the butter.
- Fill the tin with the chopped bread pieces. To that pour the egg milk mixture. Sprinkle some cinnamon sugar on the top. However this step is optional.
- Garnish it with few raisin. Place the tin in the pressure and close the lid. Cook them in medium flame and pressure cook for about 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes open the lid, you can see the sugar would have caramelized completely and beautifully.
- Remove the cake tin from the pressure cooker and let the pudding cool down completely.
- Meanwhile let us make some simple custard. Take a small bowl add vanilla custard powder, add little milk and dissolve the custard powder
- Take once cup of milk, once the milk is hot add sugar to it and give it a quick mix.
- Once is started to boil, add the dissolved custard. It will instantly get thicken. Once the custard comes to a creamy texture turn off the stove.
- Cool the custard before serving. Cut the pudding into pieces and garnish it with the freshly prepared custard.
- The yummy and delicious Bread Butter Pudding is ready to be served for your loved ones.