Simple Homemade Corn and Cheese dip Recipe
The Mexican-style corn dip which is distinctively good and can be made simple in just 15 minutes. This Cheesy Hot Corn Dip is a creamy, cheesy delicious dip that would match perfect for your summer parties. The cheeses are super ooey gooey and delicious, and combined with the sweet corn make this dip an absolute winner.
Corn and Cheese dip Ingredients
- Cooked corn – 1 cup
- Large onion finely chopped – 1
- Small capsicum chopped – 1
- Green chili thinly sliced – 1
- Italian seasoning
- Mozzarella cheese – half cup
- Parmesan cheese – half cup
- Olive oil
- Fresh cream
See Also: Golden Grillz Bombay Masala Toast
- Take a pan and add some olive oil and saute the vegetables starting from finely chopped onions, capsicum, and thinly sliced green chili.
- Cook the vegetables for about 5 minutes, once done add cooked corn kernels, Italian seasoning to add flavor and enhance them with some salt for taste.
- Stir them until the taste and flavor of all the ingredients get well together. Turn off the stove and allow the mixture to cool down for sometime. Probably let it come to room temperature.
- Once it is cool down, we need to add the other ingredients such as add the Mayonnaise, Parmesan and mozzarella cheese and mix everything well.
- The dip is still not done. We need to give a quick blitz. In a mixer jar add the mixed ingredients and blitz it gently. Let them come to coarse texture.
- Make sure that you do not grind it into a smooth paste.
- To the coarse mixture add add some fresh cream and mix everything well.
- Finely garnish it with some fresh coriander leaves.
- The Homemade Corn and Cheese dip is ready to be served with the appetizers such as french fries, nuggets, wrinkles, tortilla chips and so on.
- You can re-frigate this dip overnight and could use it for the parties next day.
- When ready to serve, you can set the dip out immediately; there’s no need to let it get to room temperature first. Serve immediately or bake as desired.