Simple And Easy Momos Sauce Dip
Here we have the yummy momos sauce dip or we can called it has momo chutney as well. It is a very quick recipe to make at home with few daily used ingredients. Try to make this kind of condiments at home with momos and keep your loved one happy.
It is a hot and spicy dip for momos. Check out the ingredients and preparation part and send us the feedback of this recipe.
Ingredients For Momos Sauce Dip:
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Tomato – 3 no’s
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Dry red chili – 8 no’s
- Piece of ginger
- Salt to taste
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Few coriander leaves
See Also : Soft Steamed Vegetable Momos
- Place a sauce pan on the stove, pour enough water. Now add the red chilli into it.
- Blanch the red chilli for a while, until once the water turns to boil.
- Now transfer the red chilli to the plate and keep them aside.
- Meanwhile in a same pan blanch the tomatoes for about 10 minutes at medium flame.
- Once the tomatoes is done, take out the tomatoes from the sauce pan.
- Rest the tomatoes so that we need to remove the skin.
- Now peel of the skin of tomatoes and roughly cut them. Keep it side wise.
- Again place the another pan on the stove and pour some oil, once the oil gets heated add the blanched tomatoes into it.
- Add a piece of ginger and two cloves of garlic in it and saute them for a while.
- For the spicy taste add the blanched red chilli in it and stir them.
- To enhance the taste of this sauce sprinkle some salt and sugar.
- Saute them for about 5 minutes and turn off the stove.
- Cool the mixture completely under moderate temperature.
- Transfer them into the blender, add the fresh coriander leaves into it.
- Grind them to thick smooth paste consistency without adding any water in it.
- Here the momos sauce dip is ready to be serve with any momo variation.