How To Make Bisi Bele Bath Masala Paste At Home
This is one of the best condiment for the vegetarian lover who love to eat bisi bele bath recipe. So we are going to make the bisi bele bath masala paste in a very simple method at home. We are going to use a few ingredients which required at home to make this masala paste.
Bisi bele bath is all famous from Karnataka but in Chennai we call it has sambar rice. When we add this paste in the bisi bele bath recipe it gives nice flavor to the dish, because it is freshly grinded and used in the recipe.
Ingredients For Bisi Bele Bath Masala Paste:
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon – a small piece
- Cloves – 4 pieces
- Coriander seeds – 2 tbsp
- Fenugreek seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Poppy seeds – 1 tbsp
- Chana Dal – 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli – 8 no’s
- Coconut – 2 tbsp (freshly grated)
See Also: Andhra Style Spicy Gongura Pachadi
- Place the pan on the stove, first we need to dry roast the ingredient. Pour 2 tablespoon of oil in the pan.
- Once the oil gets heated add some species such as a small piece of cinnamon, cloves, coriander seeds, poppy seeds, few chana dal and red chilli as per your taste.
- Stir all the species well and once it turns to light brown color at this stage add some freshly grated coconut into it.
- Saute altogether under low medium flame, until you feel the aroma of this species.
- Make sure that you should not overcook this ingredients.
- Now turn off the stove and cool the mixture under moderate temperature.
- In a mixture jar add the cooled mixture and gradually pour some water into it to make a smooth paste.
- Blend them altogether to a thick paste consistency.
- Here the fresh masala paste is ready to make delicious Bisi bele bath recipe easily at home.
- Try do this masala paste at home and send us the feedback of this recipe.