Home made Eggless Garlic Mayonnaise Recipe
This is a thick creamy condiment always used as a spread to diverse sandwiches otherwise as a dip to fritters or even too chips. Frequently all the mayonnaise recipe is made with egg yolk and oil, however this recipe is a Eggless Garlic Mayonnaise is prepared with milk. Mayo always remains to be the Kids favorite dip.
The mayonnaise eggless recipes are an mutually exclusive to the traditional egg yolk mayo to those who prevent egg or allergic to eggs. mayo formula come with contrasting random variable as well as flavors ranging from garlic, mustard and herbs however this is a simple plain egg free mayo recipe. So why to wait come lets check out the ingredients for this mayonnaise Recipe.
See Also: Home Made Tangy Schezwan Sauce
Eggless Garlic Mayonnaise Ingredients
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Chilled Milk – 1/4 cup
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Chopped Garlic – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- In a vessel add oil and chilled milk. Make sure that you use fresh oil and milk for this recipe to give the traditional taste of the Mayonnaise.
- Also ensure that you use the thick milk and not the water added one and also it should be cool.
- To that add some salt to enhance the taste, then add in pepper and chopped garlic.
- The garlic gives a beautiful flavor to the Mayonnaise so add the fresh and nice garlic cloves.
- To the same bowl add one teaspoon lemon juice and white vinegar. Use a blender and blend them well.
- Blend them until they come to a thick dip like consistency. Once done transfer them to a nice bowl.
- Your traditional hotel style delicious egg less garlic mayonnaise is ready to be used in sandwich and burgers.
Changeover: You can also remove the garlic as well as add in certain herbs which you like and make the mayonnaise.