Home Made Aromatic Briyani Masala Paste
Most of us would prefer buying packed masala powder. However it is easy to prepare home made briyani masala powder. This recipe can be used to any type of briyani such as from veg dum briyani till your non veg briyani. This masala powder is made with the blend of exotic blend of Indian spices. This is actually the fresh briyani masala paste so it is better to avoid refrigeration. Make the paste fresh all the time you prepare the briyani. This offers you a excellent aroma and taste to your biryani that will steal everyone’s heart . So lets not wait and check out the ingredients for making the masala powder. Given below is the measurements for 1 Kg of rice, however you can adjust accordingly.
See Also: Andhra Style Spicy Gongura Pachadi
Biryani Masala Ingredients
- Red Chilli – 8 nos
- Coriander powder – 3 tsp
- A piece of Ginger
- Garlic – 15 cloves
- Shallots – 10 nos
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Coriander leaves – 1 cup
- Mint leaves – 1 cup (optional)
- Water – 4 to 6 tsp
- The process involves few steps where we grind each and every ingredients one by one.
- Initially take a blender or mixer, add red chilli and coriander powder to that and blend to fine powder.
- Then of the lid and to the same jar add Ginger, Garlic, Shallots, Green chilli and again blend them.
- Next open the lid again and add some chopped coriander leaves. Blend them again to a smooth fine powder consistency.
- Now here we are going to add the mint leaves, then again grind to a fine powder. However this is completely optional as you would already add mint leaves to the briyani.
- Then pour little water and make the powder as a smooth paste.
- As said earlier do not prepare this powder earlier and refrigerate. Do make it fresh when you plan for the briyani on that day.