Tasty Orange Mocktail Recipe
You must try this refreshing Orange Mocktail recipe that has a delicious combination of fresh orange juice, mint and a hint of lemon to add to the freshness. This remains to be a great immunity booster as well.
Orange Mocktail is a energizing mocktail made with the twist of fresh orange juice and mint. Beverages quench your thirst in colourful spring or in hot summer or warm you up in cold winter. Right from classic mocktails to fresh juices to hot brews, there is a drink for every mood and season. Serve this chilled beverage to your guests on occasions like kitty parties, get-together or game nights.
Beat the heat this summer with this light and super refreshing mocktail recipe that is sure to keep you energized throughout the day.
See Also: Healthy Dry Ginger Sukku Coffee
Orange Mocktail Ingredients
- 1 cup Fresh orange juice
- 1/2 0r 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 cup Sprite , or 7 up or club soda or ginger ale
- Sugar , as required (optional)
- Mint Leaves (Pudina) , few
- Ice cubes , as required
- Salt , to taste
See Also: Tangy Mango Lassi
- To begin making Orange Mocktail, take a large mixing bowl initially mix the orange juice with lime or the normal lemon juice that we usually prepare in home.
- Now transfer them to the glasses in which you are going to serve and put some ice cubes in it.
- Pour the juice mixture in the glass till it is half full. Make sure you do not overload them.
- To the same glass pour some sprite or 7up in the and a pinch of salt to enhance the taste.
- Now crush the mint leaves from hand and add in the same juice. If required or you want to increase the cooling add some more ice cubes if needed.
- Serve Orange Mocktail along with Cheese Stuffed Aloo Bonda and Sabudana Vada for your house parties.