Tangy Mango Lassi
Here comes the tasty and tangy mango lassi which we are going to prepare at home. This is always recognized as the traditional punjabi drink. However now it is the famous Indian recipe as well. If you feel thirty and wish to drink something chill or cool, then try this mango lassi. Everyone like lassi especially children will love it.
With the curd/yogurt we are going to add some fresh mango to make this lassi. To enhance the taste of it we are using few cardamom powder in it. Let not wait and check out the ingredients of the recipe below.
See Also: Delectable Rose Milk Falooda
Ingredients For Mango Lassi:
- Mango – 1 no.
- Yogurt/Curd – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Sugar – 3 tsp
- Few ice cubes
See Also: Spicy and flavored Masala Buttermilk
- Initially cut the mango into small pieces and keep them aside.
- In a blender add the chopped mango pieces and fresh curd/yogurt in it.
- If you wish you can grind them separately as well. Here for time consumption we have grinded together.
- Pour a cup of milk and sprinkle some cardamom powder into it.
- According to your taste add sugar, but here we are using 3 teaspoons of sugar.
- Blend them to a smooth thick consistency.
- If it is too thick, then add a few milk and again grind it.
- In a glass put few ice cubes and pour the mango lassi into it.
- Now the tangy mango lassi is ready to serve chilli or cool to your precious one.
- This step is optional if you wish to bite something crunchy, topping with few dry nuts such as finely chopped almonds, pistachio and cashew nuts as per your carving. This makes the recipe more flavorful as well as healthy.
- If you wish to feel the chewiness of mango, then try chopping into minute pieces and add as toppings in it.