Tangy Mango Falooda
This tangy mango falooda is delicious to eat and tastes good. Everyone likes to eat ice cream, but falooda is special since in falooda vermicelli and sabja /basil seeds everything is mixed. Sabja seeds have a good source of weight losing and it helps to treat the constipation.
Kids do not like to consume Vermicelli or sabja seeds raw whereas if it is in ice cream then with no doubt they would really love it. The kids will enjoy eating this homemade delightful falooda.
In this recipe, we are making falooda with tangy mango. Obviously, for this summer everyone loves to eat mangoes. By adding sabja seed in this falooda it cools our body temperature and it is a very healthy one to take in this summertime. Come let us check out the ingredients for preparing this tangy mango falooda.
Ingredients For Tangy Mango Falooda:
- Mango – 1 cup
- Sabja /Basil Seeds – 2 Tbsp
- Vermicelli – 1/4 cup
- Rose syrup – 2 Tbsp
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Mango ice cream
- Some water
- Mixed nuts
See also : Madurai Jill Jill Jigarthanda Summer Special
- Take sabja or basil seeds and soak them in water for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile place a saucepan on stove pour some water, once the water turns to boil add some vermicelli into it.
- Once the vermicelli cooked turn off the stove, strain it and keep it aside.
- Now cut the mango into cubes and blend them in the mixture jar. Until it turns to thick mango puree.
- In a glass jar pour two tablespoons of rose syrup, add some soaked sabja or basil seeds, cooked vermicelli.
- Add some mango puree, milk and again pour some rose syrup.
- Put some mango ice cream and for Topping sprinkle some finely chopped cashew nut, raisins, almond and pistachio as per your desire.
- The tangy mango falooda is ready to serve cool. Enjoy this falooda with your lovable one and send us the feedback about this recipe.