Spicy and flavored Masala Buttermilk
This Recipe Spiced Chaas or Masala Buttermilk, otherwise, is the variation of same Chaas, but is flavored with coriander leaves, mint leaves, and cumin powder. You could also make a savory version of the usual buttermilk and add green chillies, ginger, and black pepper into it. The best summer drink to chill you out from the scorching heat. This Spicy and flavored Masala Buttermilk also maintains your body to be hydrated all the time.
Masala Buttermilk Ingredients
- Curd/Yogurt – 1 cup
- Green chilli – 1/2 no. chopped
- A piece of Ginger chopped
- A few Coriander leaves
- A few Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
See Also: Energy Drinks For This Summer
- Take a large cup of yogurt or thick curd in the blender or mixer.
- If you add fresh thick curd then that gives extra taste to the masala butter milk.
- Add 1/2 no. of chopped Green chilli, a piece of Ginger chopped, a few Coriander leaves, a few Curry leaves, Salt, Water and blend them well.
- Do not add too much of water since masala butter milk would be a slight thick in consistency however not too thick as well.
- Once blended transfer them to the glass jar and check for the seasoning here. If you wish to add some more salt, then add in this stage.
- The energizing masala butter milk is ready to be served as it is.
- If you wish, then add some ice cubes and serve this chilled masala butter milk. If want to refrigerate then keep it in the chiller for some time. However make sure that you do not preserve and have this.
- Try doing this recipe all time fresh to have a refreshing and healthy summer drink.
Changeover: If you desire to add a diverse flavour and taste then try adding in few mint leaves.