Refreshing and Healthy Dry Fruits Milkshake
The incredible way to enjoy dry fruits is by the way of milkshake. Dry fruit milkshake is the healthier beverage that would quickly boost up one’s energy. As you all know that dry fruits are rich in calcium and Iron. A quick supercharger for your energy levels. It is a perfect drink for growing up kids or for people in of an ideal energy drink.
You can feel the rich and comforting taste of this milkshake course through your senses and revitalize your body. This dry fruit milkshake is an extraordinary choice for breakfast also as its really filling or you could have it subsequently a light meal. It is a great energy booster. This is usually made in the month of Ramzan. This milkshake could also be prepared at the time of fasting or else vrat occasions too. So let’s get started and check out this dry fruit milkshake.
Dry Fruits Milkshake Ingredients
- Mixed Dry Fruits & Raisins – 1 Cup
- Pitted Date – 7
- Milk – 3 Cups
- Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tsp
See Also: 3 Diverse ways of Cold Coffee
- Take one cup of soaked mixed nuts and raisin. (Mixed dry fruits can be of your choice such as almonds, pistachios, cashews, raisins, dried figs).
- Also Pitted Date which is been soaked with water.
- Initially grind the nuts and dates with little milk. Grind it to a paste.
- Then add little cardamom powder to make it more aromatic.
- During this time you can add the ice cubes and sugar.
- Since dates and raisins are already very sweet, so you can add sugar according to your taste.
- Add the remaining milk and blend everything together.
- The milkshake is done, make sure that you have blended it to a smooth consistency.
- Garnish it with some saffron strands. Serve this dish nice and cold.
Changeover: You can also switch regular milk with almond milk or soy milk instead.