Quick And Healthy Aam Panna
Aam panna is a very simple and healthy drink which is made with raw mango. It is actually a good summer beverage, yet tasty one to drink and easy to make at home. It is rich in nutrients and it balance the electrolytes in our body. The flavor of this drink is good and surely you must try at least once this beverages at home.
Ingredients For Aam Panna:
- Raw Mango – 1 no.
- Melted Jaggery – 400 grams
- Cardamom pods – 4 no’s
- Peppercorns – 1 tsp
- Black Salt – 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
- Few Mint Leaves
- Ice cubes
See Also: Tangy Mango Falooda
- Initially let us cook the raw mango, in the pressure cooker pour enough water and close the cooker let the raw mango cook for about 4 to 5 whistle.
- Once the raw mango is done, open the lid and peal the skin of it. Chop the mango roughly.
- In a blender add the chopped mango and if required pour some water to grind them to a thick puree consistency.
- Meanwhile place a pan to melt the jaggery pour some water and add jaggery into it. For ½ cup of raw mango puree, add a cup of jaggery.
- Stir the jaggery and leave them until it is completely dissolve.
- Now strain the melted jaggery and keep it aside.
- Place another sauce pan, add the mango puree and stir them well at low flame.
- Add the strained melted jaggery in it and mix them well.
- Sprinkle some roughly pound peppercorn, cardamom pods, cumin powder and some black salt to taste.
- Combine altogether and stir them well until all the lumps gets dissolve.
- At this stage turn off the stove and cool the mixture.
- While you drink this beverages pour some water in a bowl or glass as per desire.
- Mix a few drops of Aam panna in the water and stir them well until it is all dissolve in it.
- In a glass add some crushed ice cubes, few mint leaves and pour some Aam panna into it and mix them.
- The Aam panna is ready to drink chill. You can store this drinks in a bottle and drink them whenever you required as per your carving.