Immunity Booster Juice Recipe
Many of us would like to have some refreshing juice which is ideal to start our day. Here we have come up with fantastic juice recipe completely packed with the goodness of beetroot, carrot and apple with twist in having a tangy taste in it. The tangy taste is due to the flavor of lemon which is play a vital role in boosting your immunity. This juice keep you refreshed and energized through out and a perfect immunity booster.
Beet root and carrot is rich in fibre content so it keep you hydrated the whole day. As well all know an apple a day keep the doctor away so this juice is entirely packed with nutrition.
See Also: Spicy and flavored Masala Buttermilk
Immunity Booster Juice Ingredients
- 300 grams beetroot
- 300 grams carrot
- 100 grams apple
- 1/2 tsp lemon
- Ice cubes (for chilled and cold servings)
- salt (optional, according to taste)
- Take a blender or juicer, to that add the chopped beetroot, carrot and apple, and squeeze out the juice from them.
- It is good to use fresh fruits and vegetables since it not only offers you a perfect taste but also good for health.
- Make sure you bled them well. Once done remove the strain and all the fibre present in them.
- Now at this point add the juice of lemon and also salt to enhance the taste.
- However salt remains to be optional. You also add sugar, also this is completely optional since most of them is already sweet.
- Check for the sweetness and then add sugar only if it is required.
- Mix everything well, transfer to mason jar or glass jar then add ice cubes and serve chill.
- This juice taste good even if ice cubes or not added, good to serve at room temperature.
- You can have this juice by keeping it in the refrigerator for about 24 hours and then enjoy it.