How to Make Healthy Pista Badam Kheer at Home
Pista Badam Kheer dessert always offers a divine taste and the perfect recipe that could be present in any of the festival and occasions. This kheer is commonly prepared as simple as we do the Badam Kheer or the so called Badam Paal. The smell of cardamon gives an extra final touch to this kheer. A healthy kheer this must be added in your food chart always. This kheer either can be served hot or cool with good combination of garnishing them with chopped nuts and saffron.
Pista Badam Kheer Ingredients
- Pistachio- 1 handful
- Badam- 1 handful
- Milk Khoya– 2 tsp
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder
- Milk – 500 ml
- Take a mixer, add pistachio, badam, milk khoya, few drops of saffron in milk, sugar, cardamom powder and little milk and blend them together.
- Blend them in intervals so that the oil of the dry fruits does not come out.
- Ensure that you use the unsalted pistachio and even the cashew should not be roasted one.
- Also avoid using old dry fruits since most of the dry fruits usually leave oil and give a bitter taste which can spoil the whole recipe.
- Blend till all the ingredients become to a smooth paste.
- Set the deep pot on the stove and add the remaining milk to the mixture to make the kheer.
- Let it boil for few minutes.Stir them so that they do not form any lumps on the layer of the milk.
- Once boiled turn off the stove and add few drops of Saffron in milk.
- Garnish the Kheer with badam. Enjoy delicious and healthy pista badam kheer at home.
- Even this kheer is always yummy when you refrigerate and have them.
Changeover: While garnishing you can also saute almonds and pistachio in slight ghee in a pan first and then transfer them to the kheer. You can also add roasted vermicelli that gives volume to the kheer moreover the taste also differs slightly.