Healthy Dry Ginger Sukku Coffee
Dry ginger sukku coffee is very healthy and good for our body. It is a great relief to cough, cold, throat pain, nasal congestion, etc. In this coffee we are using dry ginger, coriander and pepper. So if we intake dry ginger it helps for indigestion, even for menstrual pain too. This is also considered a very great immunity booster.
It is easy to prepare at home and you can store the sukku powder for later too. If anyone suffering from cold or flu, first you can try this coffee to relief from that. Not alone on these infectious day this sukku coffee is ready go good on daily basis as well. Let check out the ingredients and preparation for this dry ginger sukku coffee.
See Also : Quick And Healthy Aam Panna
Ingredients For Sukku Coffee:
For Sukku powder:
- A piece of dry ginger
- Coriander seeds – 2 tbsp
- Pepper – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
For Sukku coffee:
- Sukku powder – 3 tsp
- Palm sugar – 2 tsp
See Also : Haldi Doodh – The Authentic Turmeric Milk
- First to make sukku powder in a mixer jar, add a piece of dry ginger, coriander seeds and pepper.
- Blend them nicely to a fine powder and you can store them in an air tight container for about weeks time. So that whenever you needed you can use them.
- Place a coffee pan on the stove and pour some water.
- When the water turns to boil, add the sukku powder which we have already prepared in it.
- Bring it to boil for a while and to enhance sprinkle some palm sugar according to your taste. Palm sugar is great for health that too for it is low in calories.
- Leave them for about 5 minutes and turn off the stove.
- Strain them completely and pour them in a glass or cup.
- Now the sukku coffee is ready to drink.