Dates Milkshake Recipe
We always enjoy having something cool and refreshing during summer. This Dates Milk shake is one such recipe, its not only cooling and refreshing at the same time healthy.
A good and tummy full milkshake recipe prepared primarily with seedless dates otherwise khajoor. It is generally made at the time of fasting festival season such as navaratri or during the holy month of eid season. This is because the combination of milk with the dates give necessary energy during the fasting time. This dates milkshake is packed with full of fibre and protein. This is the easiest milkshake of all and can be made with no time.
See Also: Spicy and flavored Masala Buttermilk
Dates Milkshake Ingredients
- Pitted Dates – 15 to 20
- Cardamom pods – 7 to 8
- Ice cubes
- Milk – 3 to 4 cups
- Initially remove the seeds from cardamom pods and pound the seeds alone.
- Take a blender add the Pitted Dates, Cardamom powder, Ice cubes.
- Since the dates are already sweet it is optional that you add sugar.
- Make sure that you add sugar only of it is required.
- Then to the blender first pour a little milk to grind dates into a fine paste and we can add the extra milk to get the right consistency of a milkshake.
- Finally garnish it with few chopped cashew nuts. The Dates Milkshake is all set ready to be served chill.
- You can refrigerate this dates milkshake for about 24 hours and enjoy them, however make sure that you cover the milkshake with plastic wrap or transfer to an airtight container.
- Doing this will ensure that they do not oxidize and loose the nutrients in it.
Changeover: You can even add cinnamon powder to the shake to give a rich flavour. Apart from that adding ice cream to the milk shake while blending gives a rich texture. You can also garnish it with some fine chopped dates.