Instant Vadai At Home
Everyone look for some thing different and quick recipe to prepare. Here comes the instant vadai, which we can prepare within 20 minutes. If there is any guest or your relative arrives at your home, so you need to prepare some thing different and quick, you can make this vadai for them. Check out the below ingredients for preparation this recipe.
See Also : Diverse Must Try Chutney Recipes
Ingredients For Instant Vadai:
- Roasted Chana Dal / Bengal Gram – 150 grams
- Red Chilli – 5 to 6 no’s
- Garlic – 5 no’s
- Fennel Seeds – 1 tsp
- Onion – 2 no’s finely chopped
- Carrot – 1 no. finely grated
- Few finely chopped coriander leaves
- Some chopped curry leaves
- Salt to taste
See Also : Crispy and Crunchy Keerai Bonda
- First we need to grind few ingredients for making instant vadai.
- In a mixture jar add some fennel seeds and 5 to 6 no’s of red chilli according to your taste.
- Add some garlic into it and give a quick grind.
- Now put some roasted chana dal in the same blender and grind them to a coarsely powder.
- Transfer the grinded mixture in a wide bowl, give a quick mix.
- Check for the seasoning and sprinkle some salt according to your taste and mix them.
- Add finely chopped onion, carrot, few coriander leaves and curry leaves into it.
- Gradually add some water, while making the dough for vadai.
- Mix the gently, make a small balls and flatten them like vadai. Keep them aside.
- Place a wide sauce on the stove. Pour enough oil to deep fry the vadai.
- Once the oil gets heated, gently drop the flatten mixture one by one in it.
- Make sure that vadai not to be broken , so gently handle them by dropping two or three in a pan at the time.
- It should be cooked on all both sides. So flip them once it is cooked on one side.
- Transfer to the plate once it is ready, serve hot and enjoy eating this instant vadai as an evening appetizer at home.