Healthy And Tasty Mutton Kheema Soup
This soup is very healthy and easy to make with minced meat. The ingredients which we are using is a daily usage product available at home except meat. Most of us love to have mutton kheema in the variation of Paratha’s and this is a diverse combination with, a little soup variant. The mutton kheema soup flavor good with nice aroma.
See Also: Luscious Telegana Chicken
Ingredients For Mutton Kheema Soup:
- Minced Mutton – 100 gram
- Moong Dal – 50 gram soaked
- Broken basmati rice – 1 tbsp
- Onion – 1 finely chopped
- Tomato – 1 chopped
- Green chilli – 1 chopped
- Ginger & garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ghee – 3 tsp
- Few mint leaves
- Some coriander leaves
- Cardamom pods – 2 no’s
- Cinnamon – 1 no.
- Clove – 3 no’s
See Also: How To Make Sabudana Thalipeeth
- In a pressure cooker pour some ghee, wholesome species like cinnamon, clove and cardamom.
- Once you feel aroma of species add the chopped onion and green chilli.
- Saute them until the onion turns to golden brown color.
- Add the soaked moong dal and ginger garlic paste. Stir them for a while.
- Now add the minced mutton and tomato. Mix them well.
- Sprinkle some salt as per your taste, turmeric powder and chilli powder.
- Stir the mixture, at this stage to thicken the soup need to add the broken basmati rice. It gives nice aroma to the soup. This step seems to be surprising however quite interesting part since generally in soup we don’t add rice to it.
- Finally add the finely chopped coriander and mint leaves.
- Pour some water to boil the soup and give a quick stir.
- Close the lid and cook them for about 5 to 6 whistles.
- After air releases in the cooker, open the lid and transfer the soup to a bowl.
- Now the mutton kheema soup is ready to serve hot.