Healthy and Crunchy Veg Crispy
Veg Crispy recipe is nothing but a variation of mixed vegetables varying from baby corn, capsicum, cauliflower, and carrots to anything you desire to eat which are batter fried as well as tossed in the spicy sauce.
This recipe is the ideal vegetarian starter for any kind of party or get together since there is something in it for everybody. At the same time this dish is very juicy, filled with sauces, savory and bursting through the yummy flavors, it is a quick hit for both the adults as well as kids.
See Also: Crispy Vegan Spring Roll Recipe
Veg Crispy Ingredients
- Potato – 1 No.
- Carrot – 1 No.
- Green Capsicum – 1/2 No.
- Red Capsicum – 1/2 No.
- Yellow Capsicum – 1/2 No.
- Baby Corn – 4 Nos
- Cauliflower Florets – 1 Cup
To Make Batter
- Corn Flour – 1/2 Cup
- Maida – 1/2 Cup
- Salt – 1 Tsp
- Chili Flakes – 1 Tsp
See Also: Crunchy and Saucier Baby Corn Manchurian
To Make Sauce
- Oil – 1 Tsp
- Garlic – 5 Nos Chopped
- Spring Onion Whites
- Vinegar – 2 Tsp
- Schezwan Sauce – 2 Tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup – 2 Tsp
- Chili Flakes – 1 Tsp (Optional)
- Water – 1 Tbsp
- Spring Onion Greens
See Also: Soft Steamed Vegetable Momos
- Lets start with preparing the batter, take a large bowl add corn flour or maida.
- Season it with salt, pepper, red chili flakes and pour water gradually and mix everything well.
- Slice the vegetables into thin slices and add them to the batter. Toss the vegetables nicely until the batter coats well into the vegetables.
- Drop the coated vegetables into the hot oil and deep fry them until they turn into deep brown in colour.
- Once fried lets us make the sauce for this recipe. Take sauce pan and heat some oil.
- To that add chopped garlic saute garlic, spring onions, vinegar, Schezwan Sauce, Tomato Ketchup.
- Also you can add chilli flakes however this is entirely optional, to get an nice spicy taste to the vegetable.
- Add some water, also adjust the quantity of sauce to the amount of vegetable crispy.
- Once the sauce is cooked add the fried vegetables in the sauce and saute them gently.
- Also make sure that the sauce is well coated into the entire vegetables. Finally garnish it with some spring onions.
- Turn off the stove. The veg crispy are done and ready to serve hot.