Delicious Mouth Watering Mutton Cutlet
The evergreen recipe of deep fried mutton cutlets. This recipe is perfect for a nice winter evening with your loved ones. Mutton cutlet goes well with mint chutney and onion rings.
See Also: North Indian Style Crispy Rajma Tikki
Mutton Cutlet Ingredients
- Minced meat – 200 gms
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chili powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1 Tbsp
- Fennel seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Chopped Garlic – 1/2 tsp
- Chopped Ginger – 1/2 tsp
- Green chili – 1 no. chopped
- Onion – 1 no. chopped
- Few Curry leaves
- Boiled Potato – 3 to 4 nos
- Few chopped Coriander leaves
- Egg – 1 no.
- Bread Crumbs
- Oil for Shallow Frying
See Also: Crispy Vegan Spring Roll Recipe
- Take a pressure pan or cooker to that add minced meat, turmeric powder, chilly powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt for taste, enough water to cook the meat.
- Once added close the lid and pressure cook for 4 to 5 whistles.
- Meanwhile take a wide saucepan to that add oil, fennel seeds, garlic, ginger, green chilly, onion, curry leaves and saute everything well.
- To the same pan add boiled as well as mashed potatoes. Mix altogether.
- Once the meat as been cooked. Add them to the saute mixture. Combine and cook till the water get evaporated.
- Add the finely chopped coriander leaves. At this point turn off the stove and allow the mixture to cool down.
- Try making an even size patty from the meat mixture and repeat for all the mix.
- Also take the egg and whisk it nicely and keep the beaten egg and bread crumbs aside.
- Once done dip the small patty in beaten egg.
- After dipping in the egg make sure you gently roll it on the bread crumbs.
- Take a wide pan and heat oil. Once the oil is heated and shallow fry cutlets on both the sides.
- The cutlet is all set ready to serve hot with some nice mint chutney and Ketchup.