Crunchy and Saucier Baby Corn Manchurian
This recipe is the all-time favorite appetizer a crunchy and saucier baby corn manchurian which is well coated in a sauce. This manchurian is very simple and easy to prepare for your loved one. Baby corn has low calories and it is also rich in fibre. Come lets check out the ingredients.
Ingredients For Baby Corn Manchurian:
- Baby corn – 400 grams
- Maida – 3 tbsp
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Few Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 1 tsp finely chopped
- Ginger – 1 tsp finely chopped
- Onion – 1 no.
- Capsicum – 1/2 no.
- Tomato ketchup – 3 tbsp
- Soy sauce – 1 tbsp
- Chili sauce – 2 tbsp
- Some Spring onion whites
- Few Spring onion greens
See Also : Crispy and Tasty Egg bites
For Baby Corn Marinate:
- In a bowl put some freshly cut baby corns, in that add some maida, corn flour powder, few freshly grind pepper and salt as per your taste.
- Mix them, gradually pour little amount of water in it. Combine everything and keep them aside until the baby corn coated well.
- Place a kadai on the stove and pour enough oil to deep fry the baby corn.
- Once the oil gets heated drop them gently in the oil and deep fry them. Until it turn to golden brown color.
- Transfer the fried baby corn to the plate and keep them aside.
- Place a sauce pan pour some oil, add some ginger, garlic, cut them into wedges onion, capsicum and saute them for a while.
- Now add 1 table spoon of soy sauce, 2 table spoon of chilli sauce and 3 table spoon of tomato ketchup.
- Saute altogether and stir them for about 5 minutes. Add few spring onion whites and mix them.
- Finally add the fried baby corn into it and combine until it is well coated in a sauce.
- Turn off the stove and garnish it with some finely chopped spring onion green on it.
- The baby corn manchurian is ready to serve with any kind of chapati or fried rice.