Crispy And Crunchy Fish Cutlet
Everyone likes cutlet, but here we are going to prepare something different, especially for non-vegetarian people is crispy and crunchy fish cutlet. We are using seer fish in this recipe and this fish is very good for health. It contains proteins, vitamins D and omega 3 fatty acids. This one is a good evening appetizers and make try this fish cutlet at home.
See Also : Delicious Mouth Watering Mutton Cutlet
Ingredients For Fish Cutlet:
- Seer Fish – 1/4 Kg
- Onion – 2 no’s chopped
- Green chilli – 2 no’s
- A piece of ginger
- A few cloves of garlic
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Boiled potatoes – 2 no’s
- Some coriander leaves
- A few curry leaves
- Egg – 1 no
- Bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- To boil the fish, taka a wide sauce pan or kadai.
- Pour enough water, add seer fish, sprinkle some turmeric powder and little salt. Close the lid leave it to boil.
- Once the fish is cooked, remove the skin and debone it. Shred the seer fish and keep the aside.
- Take two potatoes and pour enough water and make it to boil.
- When the potatoes is ready, peel of the skin and keep them sidewise.
- With the shredded fish add some finely chopped onion, green chilli, a piece of ginger, garlic, few chopped coriander leaves and curry leaves.
- Sprinkle some spices such as turmeric powder, chilli powder and some salt to enhance the taste.
- Now take the boiled potatoes grate them and add it to the prepared mixture.
- Combine everything well and now the mixture is ready.
- Make the dove flatten or any other shape according your desire.
- Refrigerate them for about 10 to 15 minutes until it all sets well.
- Crack one egg in a boil and dip the flatten dove into it. Again dip in the bread crumbs.
- Make sure that it should be dipped on both side.
- Place a kadai on the stove and pour enough oil to dry fry the cutlet.
- Once the oil gets heated, gently drop one by one into it.
- Deep fry them until both side turns to golden brown color.
- Here the Crispy and crunchy fish cutlet is ready to serve with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise as per your carving.